Tuesday 27 May 2014

Three positive things

I am taking part in a "thing" on Facebook where I am supposed to post three positive things from my day, every day for one week, and nominate three friends to do the same. At first I was sceptical, but then I began to like the idea . The world has become such an unpleasant place ... filled with all sorts of cruelty, anger, the hunt for money, senseless wars, etc... So the thought, that once a day people from across the world who are in some way connected, break out of their everyday for a few minutes to think of three positive things, is a very nice one. The things don't need to be grand, and we won't save the world , but maybe the combined positive energy might help to improve things, if only a little.

So I now look forward to my first positive for today when I get home: the welcoming purring of the cat, to be followed by the "give me food NOW" aria. 

Have a happy day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment